Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stubborn

Being stubborn thinking my very sore foot (remember the ski boot incident) was just fine I tried to ski after my shift at work. Jackson had opened another new lift (Sublette Quad, as well as the Tram) so I headed out to see what was left of the snow. The snow was mostly skied out, and it was bitter bitter cold out. While I was on the Sublette lift it stopped, in full wind, for a good 5 mins, I was very chilled by the time I got off the lift. In the end I was very cold and my foot ended up hurting so much that I was almost in tears. I gave up after only a few runs. Saddness...

In the evening, Mike, Brandon, AJ and I ended up playing Canasta. Brandon and I lost horribly, but it was still a fun time. I know you are laughing, we really are a bunch of old folks.

No comments: