Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another day in the life

Last week I ran into a fellow UVM engineer and TBP memeber at a bar that I graduated with named Corinna. Corinna and her twin sister Nikki are both living in Jackson. Funny thing about Nikki, upon meeting her she was sure that she knew me. Turns out she had all of her accounting classes in college with my best friend Jess and had been to my apartment to work on various projects during senior year. It has been really nice getting to get to know both of them especially since they are my only female friends here in Jackson (I live with 3 guys right now and our neighbors are 3 more guys that we have made friends with). My life has become a bit of a sitcom really.

Anyhow, today Kerry and I went skiing with one of our neighbors AJ and Corinna. The resort opened a new lift so there was a bunch of fresh snow off of the Thunder Quad since it had been closed before that. It was great to get to ski fresh snow with some new friends. We all had our fair share of graceful falls and it was a day full of good hearty laughs and screams. Corinna was a bit hesitant about the powder, but ended up doing a great job. After being out so late the night before it was an early night in our house.

No comments: