Sunday, December 21, 2008

A rest day

I was scheduled to work from 7:45 to 1, but it was really busy so I ended up staying until 2, then I asked my boss to leave and he said they needed extra help and he asked if I could come back at 3. Realizing that I should not repeat the events of the previous day I elected not to ski. Instead I went to one of the cafes and chatted with my mom for an hour. In the afternoon I worked the ski check which can be best described as a very high maintenance zoo. Who knew people could be so unappreciative. The last ski check I did though I did end up getting a tip, which made it all okay.

In the evening we had a family game night with the neighbors. We played a team game of Scrabble, 9 people, 4 teams (3 teams of 2 and 1 team of 3). It was a really good time, and Mike and I ended up winning with a score of 135. We are going to try to make game nights at least once a week.

No comments: