Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My very own cowboy boots!!!

Well since today is Christmas Eve I decided to treat myself to a present I have been wanting for a while- my very own pair of cowboy boots. I bought them at Stone's Mercantile in downtown Jackson. They are handmade in Texas out of bison. I couldn't be more excited about them!

My very own pair of cowboy boots!

I also bought my first Christmas ornament while I was downtown. It is a little moose that is actually made out of leather. I figured I should start collecting ornaments much like my parents have from all of our family adventures.

He's all made out of leather.

Beautiful snow covered streets. This is the norm here, they don't salt or bring it down to pavement.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the boots!

Matthew Geer said...

Boots need an action shot. Also, the road looks like it could be Mountain Road after the groomer goes by.